9th February 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IPCC after scoring 67% in B.Com

im got the 67% in b.com can i appear for the ipcc? and how to appear for that and wats the procedure

8th August 2015, 11:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IPCC after scoring 67% in B.Com

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is the second stage of the Chartered Accountancy course. First stage is the Common Proficiency Test.

There are two ways to get enrolled for this course. First is after qualifying the CPT, pursuing the first stage of CPT and then becoming eligible for the IPCC. For candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree there is direct entry scheme also.

For direct entry to IPCC, a candidate must have scored at least 55% in bachelor of commerce and 60% or more in non commerce stream. Candidates satisfying this criteria are exempted from Common Proficiency Test.

As you have scored 67% marks in bachelor of commerce, you are eligible for the direct entry scheme of IPCC. The registration for the November IPCC exam is done in the month of May every year.

For direct entry of IPCC, Click here.
15th August 2015, 11:08 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for IPCC after scoring 67% in B.Com

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is the second stage of the Chartered Accountancy course. First stage is the Common Proficiency Test.

There are two ways to get enrolled for this course. First is after qualifying the CPT, pursuing the first stage of CPT and then becoming eligible for the IPCC. For candidates who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree there is direct entry scheme also.

For direct entry to IPCC, a candidate must have scored at least 55% in bachelor of commerce and 60% or more in non commerce stream. Candidates satisfying this criteria are exempted from Common Proficiency Test.

As you have scored 67% marks in bachelor of commerce, you are eligible for the direct entry scheme of IPCC. The registration for the November IPCC exam is done in the month of May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?