18th February 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join AMIE course? I have passed diploma in electronics and communication

i have passed diploma in electronics & communication, please tell me the procedures of joining amie course.
email id : [email protected]
place: karkala, udupi dist,

15th July 2016, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join AMIE course? I have passed diploma in electronics and communication

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers. It offers Bachelor's degree course in Engineering. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute are eligible to take admission in AMIE.

To take admission in AMIE course after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you should have to follow the admission procedure mentioned below :-

Admission Procedure :-

=> Being a Diploma holder, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute and fill it with your personal details.

=> You need to submit the application form at AMIE and your details like photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'.

=> If all the details submitted by you are checked and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?