9th August 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

I m being a diploma student of electronics and communication engineering how can i apply for AMIE? Is there any part time courses in it? amie courses for diploma holders in ece

18th August 2014, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

You can surely apply for AMIE after Diploma in Engineering. You can get yourself registered for the course and you will be registered as Senior Technician Member. Those who join AMIE after 10+2 are admitted as Non Diploma students.

A Diploma holder has to study only 13 subjects in AMIE compared to 10+2 students who have to study 19 subjects. The course can be completed in maximum 6 years time. You have to study on your own and give examination.

After passing all the subjects you will be declared as Graduate Engineer. AMIE has one advantage that you can do it while doing your job and you don't need to attend any regular classes. You have to arrange your study material on your own and if you study well then you can complete AMIE in very quick time.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?