21st April 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to study M.A? I am a B.Tech pursuing student

i am a btech pursuing student i need the eligibility for studying m.a
?

12th May 2016, 09:40 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study M.A? I am a B.Tech pursuing student

The eligibility to study M.A(Master of Arts) is to study B.A(Bachelor Of Arts) at first,3 three degree course undergraduate level,after completing B.A,master degree course can be applied for.

B.A in any subject is necessary to do M.A afterwards,it is a two year programme of post graduation,but it is mandatory to study arts subjects in order to get a M.A.

As you have done B.TECH,there is no way you can do M.A,you have studied engineering degree at bachelor level,you are eligible for master degree in engineering but not for master degree in arts subject.

Master degree in arts subjects is only for arts students where as master degree for engineering is only for engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?