2nd May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do interior designing and what is the procedure to take admission?

i hav completed my 10th.n i wish to do interior designing.so what is the procedure to take admission

20th September 2015, 07:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do interior designing and what is the procedure to take admission?

The candidate who wishes to become an Interior designer has to opt for Bachelor of fine Arts (BFA) degree which offers specialization in Interior Design. It is a four year duration degree undergraduate academic course in the field of Fine Arts .

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English from a recognized board to take admission in this course .

Admission to this course will be on the basis of marks obtained in the senior secondary examination or entrance test conducted by the relevant institution.
30th September 2015, 10:55 PM
ant man

Default Re: How to do interior designing and what is the procedure to take admission?

For doing interior designing course you must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry course. You must do BFM(bachelor of fine arts) course to become a interior designer.

Yes, it is possible to do BFM course after completing 12th.
1. You must pass 12th with minimum 45% marks.
2. You must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry course only.
3. The duration of the course is 4 years.

There will be entrance exam to give admission.

Apart from this there are one year interior designing course offered in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?