3rd May 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch provides the best salary?

Which engineering branch provides the best salary ? please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  2. Which branch is the best in B.Tech? What is the salary?
  3. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  4. Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?
  5. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  6. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Maximum salary after getting a job in Flying Branch of Indian Air Force?
  8. Best branch between CS and EC? What is the highest salary? -- [New]
  9. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  10. Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after B.Tech? Which branch is preferable firl girls to get a good salary package in Engineering?
  12. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  14. Which branch is the best in engineering? What must be the salary?
  15. What salary will be offered to me after 4 years through Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for marine engineer after scoring 54.66 in PCM in 12th
  17. Which branch is the best and good salaries in engineering?
  18. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
30th September 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch provides the best salary?

Sir could you please say me what is the starting salary in ISRO
13th June 2016, 09:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch provides the best salary?

Salary after course of engineering its totally depend upon your qualification, talent, application of knowledge.

ENGINEERING BRANCH WISE SALARY

** Mechanical Engineering
Rs. 1.8 Lakh to Rs. 5 Lakh.

** Civil Engineering
Rs. 3 Lakh to Rs. 5 Lakh PA.

** Electrical Engineering
Rs. 1.8 Lakh PA to Rs. 4.5 Lakh PA.

** Electronics & Communication Engineering
Rs. 1.5 to Rs. 3.5 Lakh PA.

** Computer Science Engineering
Rs. 2.4 Lakh PA to Rs. 8.5 Lakh PA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?