8th May 2013, 08:47 PM
Anmol Tripathi 48

Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?

Can u please name the name of colleges which offers admiission on the basis of 12th marks!....should i have to fill the application form of that particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  3. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  4. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  5. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  6. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  7. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  8. Government colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  9. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  10. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  11. Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?
  12. Names of colleges which give admission on the basis of 12th PCM percentage(72%)?
  13. Names of the colleges that are offering MBA with IT specialization?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  16. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  17. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  18. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
15th May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?

is there is any army institute taking admissions based on intermediate marks
30th May 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?

can i get admission in any engineering college on basis of 12th board marks.i have secured 89% in pcm.
22nd May 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get any top college after getting 90 percentage in 12 class cbse board but noy good in aieee
9th May 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

IN 12TH EXAM I SECURED 1114 IN BIO 172,CHE 196,PHY 182,MAT 187. AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET GOOD COLLEGES TO STUDY B.sc AGRI
10th May 2015, 03:20 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

For which course do you want to know the admission procedure. you not mention the course name. I think that your question is incomplete. I am unable to reply of your question. If you want to take admission in the B.Sc course then there are many college that take admission on the basis of marks obtained in 12th.

I advise you to ask question again or complete this question and you shall get surely response of your question. Wish you all the best for ahead career.
15th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks

--> Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune

--> Lovely Professional University

--> Rajeev Gandhi Prodhogiki College

--> Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

--> University Of Mumbai, Mumbai

--> Girdhar Institute of Technology

--> Vellore Institute of Technology

--> College of Engineering, Pune

--> Truba Institute of Technology

--> Amity University

--> PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

--> Christian Medical College, Vellore

--> Osmania University, Hyderabad

--> RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

--> Delhi College of Engineering

--> Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad

--> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

--> Sharda University

--> Anna University, Chennai
15th August 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th from DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL having 85% marks phy-75 bio-91 chem-89. can i get admission in MBBS on marks basis and what will be the fee structure and when the session will start.
16th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

l have secured 96% in intermediate can I get admission for Ag bsc based on inter marks
17th May 2016, 05:10 PM
Saarayu Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol Tripathi 48 View Post
Can u please name the name of colleges which offers admiission on the basis of 12th marks!....should i have to fill the application form of that particular college?
You are having many choices for taking admission in college or even in University such as Guru Nanak Dev University, Lovely Professional University, Punjab University or SRM.
13th January 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which government universities give admission on behalf of 12th percentage for science stream.
23rd June 2021, 01:37 PM
AaravBhatnagar

Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks:

--> Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune

--> Lovely Professional University

--> Rajeev Gandhi Prodhogiki College

--> Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT), Bhopal

--> SAGE University, Bhopal (SUB)

--> Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

--> University Of Mumbai, Mumbai

--> Girdhar Institute of Technology

--> Vellore Institute of Technology

--> College of Engineering, Pune

--> Amity University

--> PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

--> Christian Medical College, Vellore

--> Osmania University, Hyderabad

--> RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

--> Delhi College of Engineering

--> Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad

--> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

--> Sharda University

--> Anna University, Chennai

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?