10th May 2010, 07:41 PM
rniveditha

List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

i have secured 91.5 % in my 12th this year...n i am seriously looking out for the colleges which give me a seat based on my 12th marks?
also i want to have an idea abt the various fields apart from the basic enginnering course

Related Questions:
  1. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of top colleges of Mumbai which are providing admission in B.Sc Physics on the basis of intermediate marks -- [New]
  3. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  4. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  6. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  7. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
  9. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  10. List of the best colleges to get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  11. List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?
  12. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  13. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. Entrance exams of hotel management in Mumbai?
  15. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  17. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
  18. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
29th March 2011, 08:08 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rniveditha View Post
i have secured 91.5 % in my 12th this year...n i am seriously looking out for the colleges which give me a seat based on my 12th marks?
also i want to have an idea abt the various fields apart from the basic enginnering course
Dear friend there is so many path in which you can go....................

1.TEACHER TRAINING

2.HONORS

3.BANKING JOB

4.RAILWAY

5.CLERK

In D.U all colleges give the admission on the basis of 12th marks that's why you can try in Delhi university.................

you have good score then you can try for good colleges ..............
29th March 2011, 08:09 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

Colleges like Bits Pilani

will give you admission into the engineering degree...

but a condition is there for it that is you have to be the board topper..

apart from this top institute no institute upto my knowledge will give you seat taking your intermediate marks into consideration..

except some affliated colleges..

and some institutes in tamil nadu will give you admission according to your intermediate marks..

and

apart from engineering you have a lot to do....

you can go into some diploma courses

fashion technology

interior designing

pilot training

and many more..

regards

~aditya~
17th April 2011, 01:37 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

Apart from engineering there are various fields where you can go for. For instance you may go for Economics Honors, then you have the option of pharmaceuticals, then there is the physical education field for you.

Also, if you are interested, you can go for Commerce with CA/CPT, CFA.

Then you have the fashion designing and the fashion technology field, then there is the option of mass communication, journalism etc..

Also, if you have the capability and the temperament, yo can go for pilot training.

Many students who have the vision can go for courses of interior designing as well.

Then there is food technology etc.

So as you see opportunities are plenty, you just need to grab one!
23rd April 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

engineering colleges give addmissions based only
on ipe marks in andhra pradesh and give cut of marks for each branch
2nd May 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

admissions in BITS are based on intermediate marks for state board toppers means upto how many ranks.ihave got 985\1000 can iget admission?
12th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I HAV SCORED 55% IN MY PUC EXAMS AND 87% IN MA SSLC EXAMS WHICH COURSE CAN I DO OTHER THAN B.E
19th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

WHO IS BETTER THAPAR UNIVERSITY OR NIT WHICH IS RANKED LOWER THEN THAPAR UNIVERSITY?????????
27th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 96% in intermediate can i get admission in sastra university
29th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 87 % in top 5 sub frm cbse , and 93 % in top 4 sub .....

86 % in pcm....

can i get best college in delhi .......?
4th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 57.67% in 2, can i get admission in any college?
Please give detail information about colleges as soon as
possible?
6th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 66% in 12 exam. 2011, can i get admission in any better engineering colleges
10th June 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 70% in class 12 from bihar board...and 71% in pcm...
can i got admission in engineering college in dehradun or in rurkee.....plzzz tell me on my no.- 9197080511312
11th June 2011, 12:18 PM
sharad2222

yah....u can get many best enginering colleges in uttranchal ,punjab,delhi (ncr)....

for more detail contact on 09708051132
11th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am not qualified in any of entrance exams for B.Tech. So pls tell me in which colleges i can get admission for B.Tech. on the basis of 12th
marks
12th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i scored 87% overall and 86% in PCM
will i get any engg. college on basis of theses marks?
20th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i score 83.3% in 2 overall and pcm 85% i get b.teck college on basis of these marks?
28th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

is b.sc(h) math is better from du or b.tech from private universty
29th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

how better is the jodhpur national university?
21st July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can I have list medical colleges in India which take admission based on 12 th class marks and with out any entrance examination or donation( capitation fee )
3rd October 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

now i am studing 11th i am expecting 96% in 12th can i get a admission in sastra
18th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i secured 95% in 2 can i get admission in sastra or bits(hyd, pilani)
9th March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Where all is the 11th class marks considered for an andhra board student.do they give 11th and 12th marks together in report card.will colleges consider 11 marks during admission
9th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Are 11 th class marks considered during getting admission in college for andhra board student?
4th May 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

till which last rank can i get admission in jp.noida
10th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85% in pcm.
can u suggest me the list of colleges i can get on the basis of board marks in delhi?
10th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Below is the list of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th class marks as under-

-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
-Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies,
-Education Institute of Management & Engineering Studies,
-Academy of Technology Management - Global Business School,
-Bharati Vidyapeeth,
-University Institute of Research and management,
-Delhi Institute of Technology and management,
-Sheela Devi Institute of Management & Technology (SDIMT),
-D.A.V. Centenary College,
-Jamia Hamdard University,
-Technical Institute of Technology, etc.....

After completing 12th,You have a lot of Opportunities.You can go for professional degrees like CA,CS,CFA. Or go for B.SC in Physics, chemistry,microbiology,Biotechnology,
bioinformatics, textile ,fashion technology, BBA , BBM, BMS.

Also can go for courses in web designing, graphic designing, fashion designing, animation, architecture,hotel management, aviation.

Except engineering there are many courses which can be done :-

1.) As a medical student you can opt for the AIPMT , AIIMS , AFMC , VMMC , BHU PMT , B,Sc. ( different streams ) , MBBS etc.

2.) As a commercial student you can go for the CA , Banking , MBA , Accountant , BCA , MCA , etc.

3.) As an arts student you can go for B.Ed , MBA , etc.

4.) If you are interested in civil services exam , you can complete your graduation and then apply for it.

5.) With PCM you can do the following courses except engineering
Biotech
MBBS
Fashion technology
B.Com
BBA
11th June 2012, 07:18 PM
tl.com

hi dear friend,
Colleges like Bits Pilani [/B]

will give you admission into the engineering degree...

but a condition is there for it that is you have to be the board topper..

apart from this top institute no institute upto my knowledge will give you seat taking your intermediate marks into consideration..

except some affliated colleges..

and some institutes in tamil nadu will give you admission according to your intermediate marks..

and

apart from engineering you have a lot to do....

you can go into some diploma courses

fashion technology

interior designing

pilot training

and many more..

thank you
29th July 2012, 01:22 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Congro... dear, you've got really good marks. There are so many trades in engineering. But ur marks are really good. Now you should also get good rank in AIEEE, IITJEE, CET entance exams in order get admission in best College/Universiiy for engineering course.

There are so many trades in engineering, like:

1. Electrical

2. Electronics

3. Aerospace

4. CSE

5. IT

6. AutoMobile

7. Mechanical

8. Marine

9. FOOD

10. Civil

11. Industrial

All are in good demand, but in future ECE and aerospace will get a scope a lot. You should go for one of these.

List of Best Colleges ECE Stream:

1. Adams Engineering College

2. AI Habeed College of Engineering and Technology

3. JNTU Engineering College, Hyderabad

4. Lords Institute of Technology and Engineering

5. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology

6. Osmania University College of Technology

7. Vasavi College of Engineering

8. Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology

9. Deccan College of Engineering and Technology

10. Bhaskar Engineering College

List of Colleges, which offers B.Tech Aerospace Engineering:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
2. Chennai
3. kanpur
4. of Aeronautics, Patna
5. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
6. Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
7. Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
8. VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore
9. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

I wish this will help you a lot. All the very best.
7th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 68% in ipe ... can i get any engg college based on ipe marks.............? please reply me on [email protected] please reply me soon....
11th May 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i have got 96% in inter A.P.board please give me information about top univesities where i can get aadmissiom
29th May 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

can i get good college of engneering by 12th marks which is about 86%.
15th July 2013, 01:19 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks
---------------------------------

1.AI Habeed College of Engineering and Technology
2.Vasavi College of Engineering
3.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
4.Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
5.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
6.vsm Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore
7.School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
8.Adams Engineering College
9.Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
10.Vasavi College of Engineering
11.Bhaskar Engineering College
12.jntu Engineering College, Hyderabad
13.Osmania University College of Technology
14.Adams Engineering College
15.Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
16th August 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can i get good engneering college based on ipe marks in hyderabad
21st August 2013, 01:27 PM
Anandkp 44

HI

List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th class marks as under---

Jamia Hamdard University,

Delhi Institute of Technology and management,

Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies,

Education Institute of Management & Engineering Studies,

Sheela Devi Institute of Management & Technology (SDIMT),

University Institute of Research and management,

D.A.V. Centenary College,

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Academy of Technology Management - Global

Business School,

Bharati Vidyapeeth,
28th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 80.2% in 12th..............
please tell me abt the good engineering n law clgs i cn get admitted to thru my board marks...........
10th July 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80 percent in inter i want to join in top universitie now give me the list of universities taking admission based on inter marks
16th August 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am oc girl with inter marks 977 and eamcet rank 24533. which named universities give b tech admission for me?
2nd June 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I got 91.67 in pcm and 85.5 in best of four and 80.5 overall... Also I'm received the inspire scholarship and got the board highest in mathematics... I'm from Nagaland board... So I would like to know, whether I have a chance in D. U or not? BTW I'm from general category
18th May 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 90.4% in mp board examination and i have also a certificate of playing at state level should i take admission for btech in government college or university
27th May 2016, 12:03 PM
V SAI SIDDARTHA

Post Re: List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?

Sir,my name is v. sai siddartha I have secured 98% in my intermediate . Can you please tell me whether there are any reputed colleges offering B.E\B.TECH admission
18th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a btech seat in any deamed university with 98% in intermediate state board examinations
19th April 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 94% in 12th class will i get any engineering seat in any clg based on this 12th class marks
21st May 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 96.9% in intermediate level PCB, Can I get seat in Agriculture BSc/BVSc on the basis of intermediate marks in any college.
16th May 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 97 percent in ipe can I get in vnr college based on my ipe marks reply me as soon as possible please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?