18th August 2010, 02:17 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

I think its not possible to work in DRDO......
DRDO always asks for atleast 1st class in btech......

Related Questions:
  1. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  2. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  6. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  7. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  8. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  9. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  10. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  16. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  17. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  18. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
18th August 2010, 02:20 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Oh...its quite excellent...you have got distinction......

In my opinion better go for higher studies.....

opt for VLSI.....it will fetch you a better future.....

more importantly, if you are interested in Embedded systems....
i prefer Embedded Systems more than VLSI...

Better luck for future...
18th August 2010, 02:24 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

There is a very wide range of good and excellent colleges...

excellent colleges...
all iits and nits ...
good colleges...
osmania university Hyderabad
jntu hyderabad
jntu kakinada
vasavi
sreenidhi
mvsr
cbit
gokaraju rangaraju engineering college
vnr vjiet

many more colleges.....
18th August 2010, 02:32 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi vyshnavi....
when coming to VLSI...
CVR college of engineering is the best in entire andhrapradesh and when compared to universities also......
the reason is it is having separate building for vlsi equipments....
and all the vlsi equipments and lab facilities are quite expensive......so many colleges have not taken the risk of establishing vlsi block separately in their respective colleges.....

when coming to embedded
any top 10 private colleges or universities are all good.....
why because the softwares are not that much expensive as that of vlsi

and give the last importance to vlsi and embedded systems both combined.......
why because you will neither get the full knowledge of vlsi nor embedded....
and the outside companies are watching for experts in any one of the stream not both.,.,,,,,
18th August 2010, 02:36 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi guys..........

one thing we all should remember that nothing goes waste when coming to knowledge....
what ever course you do.. do it with perfection..that will automatically fetch you a good position....

Wishing the Very good luck for your future...

Your friend.....
18th August 2010, 02:41 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi friends...

Do write the army exam....
the more the qualification you have the more the chances of you getting the higher position....
i have heard that there will be huge amount of politics when coming to promotion.....

so take care about these issues.....
try to get into the good position at the beginning itself.....

i have a lots of respect on part of you...as you are willing to serve the nation....
18th August 2010, 02:47 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

if you are interested in mtech then prepare for gate

join any institution.....
the one of the best institution for gate coaching is in ACE academy in hyderabad....

if you join the institution you will gain the confidence and they will also teach you the shortcuts so that you can get very good score....

in my opinion mtech is the best option..

why because if you do join job also....it will not fetch you good salary...

with more qualification the chances of getting more salary also increases...

so look into that.....

wish you a good luck...for future......your friend,....
18th August 2010, 02:49 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

If you are not interested in vlsi and embedded systems
then its better to go for systems and signal processings,,,,,
18th August 2010, 02:54 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

No problem its good....but what ever you learn ,learn it with perfection.....so that you will not face any problem outside......

it would have been better if you have opted for vlsi or embedded side.....

nothing problem.....just fetch the expertism in your field....
18th August 2010, 02:59 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

other than mba and mtech means its better to join any institute and learn mainframes (software)(duration 3 months) or vlsi and embedded in institutions like vector,,,,,(duration 6 months)
18th August 2010, 03:02 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi Shilpa......

since you are female its better to join some institutions which might fetch you a job as soon as possible...

example...
mainframes (in maintech duration 3 months)
vlsi design or embedded systems (in vector duration 6 months)

The future is bright for vlsi and embedded systems....
18th August 2010, 03:05 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

if you are interested in higher studies,,,then its always better to do mtech ...because the better the qualification the better the opportunities...

prepare for gate.....by joining some institutions

wish you a good luck ....
18th August 2010, 03:08 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

java is the best course.......ever green.....but the problem is that it takes too long to achieve perfection...and more importantly the companies are looking for experienced persons when coming to java profession...

the other option is .Net ....its the best for freshers,,,,,there are so many opening for freshers when coming to .net......
18th August 2010, 03:10 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

the course in embedded systems will fetch you more jobs....
if time permits ,its quite better to do it....
18th August 2010, 03:15 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

if you are interested in good salary....then its better to go for vlsi or embedded courses in some consultancies....so that they will take care of rest of the things.....or else if you have strong knowledge over software skills like c ,c++,java then go for software jobs directly
or another way,do prepare for government exams.....
18th August 2010, 03:16 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi Bhargav....
the best courses are

Embedded systems
and vlsi
or embedded systems and vlsi
18th August 2010, 03:18 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

Hi dear....go for higher education....do prepare for gate and complete your post graduation...it will fetch you higher opportunities.....
18th August 2010, 03:21 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

it would have been better if you have opted of embedded or vlsi.....but no problem...what ever you do , you achieve perfection in it..then it itself fetches you a good career
18th August 2010, 03:23 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

junior telecom officer....(JTO)
DRDO
ISRO
NTPC
and all the software jobs if you have adequate knowledge on sofware languages like c ,c++,java or .net
18th August 2010, 03:26 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

telecommunication courses after BE means

1.communication engineering
2.systems and signals processing
3.computers and digital electronics
4.digital systems
5.radar systems
6.vlsi design
7.embedded systems
8.vlsi design and embedded systems
9.control systems
18th August 2010, 03:30 AM
B.Sarath Chandra

after completion of 12th

its better to go for

either
1. ECE department(in india too much demand and equal opportunities abroad too)
2.CSE department

as the oportunities are more in this stream...

and the other options include...
3.IT
4.EEE
5.Mech (in foreign large demand,but in india not large demand)
18th August 2010, 09:04 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
yes you need to do VLSI course from any private institute because it is very helpful for B.Tech Telecommunication to get job in companies.

Regards

mohit
18th August 2010, 11:23 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

There are lots of line where u can go after doing Btech in ECE.

u can do Mtech as ur post graduation course, or u can join MBA in telecom field..

VLSI and Embedded system both has higher prospect in future.

but i will suggest u to go for Embedded system , because in India it has huge demand..

but in Abroad VLSI has huge demand.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am Dharshak,
I have prepared to join M.Tech, but I am not sure which subject to study.
what if I study VLSI and embedded systems or what if I study communication systems or digital communication?
which field has better scope?
what can I do in the future if I study VLSI and embedded systems or what can I do if I study communication subjects?
Please reply by today night (August 21,2010), as I have counselling on Monday, August 23,2010.
22nd August 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i am NAZIM i did B.E IN Telecommunication (61.1%) i am interested in telecomm field but donno which courses to do and which has more oppurtunities in getting jobs in mncs ..... which are best institites for networking courses .in this blog it is better to write which institute is good in providing excellent training and placements... i heard about jetking and Niit .. in both which is best regarding placements ???? and in bangalore which is best institute and where is good branch of tat............ pls help me about any info mailed me .. [email protected](9742734039)
23rd August 2010, 01:54 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am NAZIM i did B.E IN Telecommunication (61.1%) i am interested in telecomm field but donno which courses to do and which has more oppurtunities in getting jobs in mncs ..... which are best institites for networking courses .in this blog it is better to write which institute is good in providing excellent training and placements... i heard about jetking and Niit .. in both which is best regarding placements ???? and in bangalore which is best institute and where is good branch of tat............ pls help me about any info mailed me .. [email protected](9742734039)
Well for any ECE Graduate who is unable to find good job or doesn't have good command over softwares Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a good option.

Master degree holders can opt for 6 months one while the Bachelors ones can for upto 18 months or 2 years long MBA.

After acquiring a Management Degree, Open more avenues in manufacturing, marketing sectors are open which shows increase in jobs.

OR, if a Bachelor one who is interested in specially IT or Software opting for MCA is also a good option.

Otherwise ME (Embedded System/VLSI) are also best options awaited.

However, if you have decided to opt for Networking course, then you can also go for it no problem, and for that "JETKING" is better then "NIIT" because JETKING has almost 100% placement record.

Regars
~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 1st December 2010 at 07:58 PM.
23rd August 2010, 08:25 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you can do many courses if you want to boost your career.you can opt for VLSI courses because it offers great opportunities for freshers.you can also go for CNNC courses.you can do course in embedded system.
Good Luck!
23rd August 2010, 12:15 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you can do CCNA course in telecom field as freshers with that certificate are preffered in many companies.you can also do a course in embedded system and that will lead you in the core electronics firm.
All The Best!
23rd August 2010, 12:30 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,

both the courses are very goods.

and these will help you to find the good job.

and also there will be very good job option in both the fields.

so you will get good job.

so go for this.
23rd August 2010, 01:09 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Hi !!

Electronics (ECE) is a very good branch as you can go into software industries or Core industries..There is a lot of scope for you....but if you want to do something like VLSI or EMBEDDED systems...there certain Central Govt. institutes all over the country which provide the best Knowledge and are well equipped with advanced machines and softwares....

I have provided the links of CITD hyderabad..and CTTC bhubaneswar...These re central govt. institutes which offer best materials and courses..both short term and long term...

http://www.citdindia.org

http://www.cttc.gov.in/contact.asp

Good Luck !!
30th August 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi iam also looking for a job contact me 09035588189 bangalore
31st August 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Wht abt telecom courese after be etc ..r these better than vlsi,embedded,networking jobs.. i mean to ask is terms of salary? wht is differnece between RF,BT, and NOC switch engineer..which is the office job and not a field job?
1st September 2010, 10:52 PM
tina toms

networking courses has a good scope now adays like CCNA..Industrial automation is also another option..VLSI,FPGA,PPL,etc are also fine.
2nd September 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i lost an year in electronics enggg.......so what certification or any corse can be done so that i dont waste a year completly........
3rd September 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech electronics and comm. in 2010 with 64.5% marks.many navratna companies like bhel,ntpc,bel,drdo,isro required 65% marks as eligibility.is it possible to do btech again or any other way like part time btech so i could get job in these companies.plz suggest me.
8th September 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

job offers for mtech freshers in vlsi design and embedded system
15th September 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi im persuing 4th yr bitech in ece.VLSI IS GOOD FOR CAREER I WANTED 2 DO THE COURSE
18th September 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is cdac exam (comman entrance test) held in two times in a year? plz give me information about it. thanx
Gourav Rajput
19th September 2010, 07:48 AM
Harshita21

Thumbs up Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Quote:
hi im persuing 4th yr bitech in ece.VLSI IS GOOD FOR CAREER I WANTED 2 DO THE COURSE
Yes VLSI course is good & in demanding for ECE.
But you have to take the practical training for it.
Many companies offers job for freshers in VLSI.

So best of luck
29th September 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have btech and CCNA.i got a suport engineer job in a voip cmpany .is it the right to a good future in networking
30th September 2010, 07:00 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
i have btech and CCNA.i got a suport engineer job in a voip cmpany .is it the right to a good future in networking
It's good that you have CCNA for a fresher it is good .

you can gain experience.

After 1-2 year , try in some other networking companies & leave the present one if you grab a good opportunity.
30th September 2010, 12:52 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes offcourse VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career
you will be placed in
tcs
wipro
infocyse
etc
8th October 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam
I am shiva
I have completed BTech (ECE ) in 2010 with 58%
Can you please suggest me which course would be the best for my career as per my Education ?
I came to know that there are courses like telecommunication.

Thanks
shiva
25th October 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? DIGITAL COMMUNICATION GOOD FOR CARRER?
26th October 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I have completed B E in E&C, I have qualified in GATE examination, presently I am doing M E (specialization E&C) in UVCE bangalore. I am interested to make my career in electronics domain. I am looking for internship please update me .
1st November 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me any one.i am studying in B.E.in EXTC(electronics and telecomm) and i am confused to do CCNA or EMBEDDED Course.CCNA from RST forum and embedded from ACCEL IT ACADEMY. so what to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heeeeeeeeellllllllllllpppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
14th November 2010, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i have done electrical and electronics engineering and i have passed btech in 2010 i have done ccna what i should do next so that i would get a job
15th November 2010, 08:38 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by snigdha.pani View Post
Hi Sir/Madam
I am Snigdha here.
I have completed BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication ) in 2009 with 6.56 CGPA.
Can you please suggest me which course would be the best for my career as per my Education ?
I came to know that there are courses like embedded and VLSI . What is your remarks on these ?

Thanks
Snigdha
If you want to go in core companies then Embedded system and VLSI both are good you can choose anyone for further proceedings.
Other cources are:
CCNA
Networking
Automation

If you want to go in other field like software then cources are available in
Java
.Net
Php
Oracle

You can do certification in these cources.
15th November 2010, 08:41 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
sir/madam,
I m in final yr of B.tech ETC branch. I want to know the courses related to telecommunication engineering.
i want to join telecommuniction field.
Telecommunication is related to wireless communication.
So if you can do any course in technology like
Wireless mobile communicaiton
GSM
GPRS
CDMA
GPS

You can take exposure to such technology by visiting telecommunication companies.
15th November 2010, 08:44 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Hi Sir/Madam
I am gyana here.
I have completed BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication ) in 2009 with 6.56 CGPA.

As you compeleted your engineering in Electronics and communication then go for the cources in the technology like embedded system, VLSI, PLC, MATLAB, Microcontroller , Robotics.
Get exposure to these field and have lots of opportunities in these field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?