31st May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do economic hons after scoring 80% marks?

hello sir, I have scored 80% marks in my best four sub.excluding maths . can I do eco hons.? is there any entrance for that course? plz tell me as soon as possible.

24th June 2015, 06:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do economic hons after scoring 80% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in many university other than the Delhi University.

The eligibility to get the admission in the Economics hons. is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised university in any discipline.

But you have to clear the entrance test for the admission if the university conducts the examination or must have scored the aggregate greater than the window.

But admission in the DU is only if you have Mathematics as the main subject in the board. Other than this your score must be greater than the cut off for the different colleges.

So, If you require the admission procedure or eligibility for any other university or college than visit at our forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?