16th June 2013, 07:46 PM
rakshitkhandelwal

How can I get admission in MBA after completing 12th commerce without Maths

hello..i am rakshit..what course should i do after 12th commerce without math to get admission in mba?..and can i prepare for cat after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  2. MBA after Commerce with Maths in 12th standard?
  3. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  4. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  5. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  6. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  8. How to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th commerce with 79% marks
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com(Hons) with Commerce? Can I do MBA with the same stream?
  10. MBA course for Commerce with maths student of 12th standard?
  11. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  12. How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?
  13. Is Maths necessary for MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  14. After completing commerce with maths what should I do?
  15. What can I do after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  16. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  17. Is it possible to do MBA after taking Maths subject in 12th commerce?
  18. What to do after 12th having secured 59% in 12th with Commerce and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2013, 02:22 PM
Namitamd

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBA after completing 12th commerce without Maths

Hi,

You cannot appear for MBA CET or entrance exam soon after your 12th. To apply for MBA course you should be completed graduation. Based your graduation and CET marks your MBA counselling will be there and then you can decide as to which college you can join in which city for doing MBA course. So you can continue your graduation in commerce or any other graduation course and then you can apply for MBA. MBA is post graduation course for which you need to be graduate.
6th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBA after completing 12th commerce without Maths

i have passed class 12th with maths but i was only 15 marks on it , so can i get mba course in future
8th February 2014, 04:35 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

In order to be eligible to apply for MBA course, you should have completed your Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exams.

There are state level and national wide Entrance Exams to join MBA course.

Some of the popular national wide Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions to join MBA course.

So, I suggest you to join Graduation in the stream in which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Try to secure good percentage of marks in your academics and simultaneously prepare for Entrance Exam also.

As you are planning, it would be better for you to crack CAT Exam to join MBA course.

Opt for the stream in Graduation in accordance with the specialization that you are going to opt for in MBA course.

Then you will be having good career scope.

Wish you all the best.
31st May 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to take up marketing as my career.
I have commerce without maths
What courses should i opt for after completing class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?