26th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for LLB?

what is the qualification of made a llb...please tel me how much is the qualification

15th January 2015, 05:53 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What is the qualification for LLB?

Yes, Here I listed whole eligibility criteria to do LLB with age criteria.
For Under-Graduate course:-
SSC or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates) and an age below 20 years for general candidates and for SC/ST 25 years.

For Post-Graduate Courses:-
LLB/BLLB Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC and ST candidates). The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with fifty-five/fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
There are various fields of specialization such as :
Civil Laws
Tax Law
Corporation Law
International Law
Labour Law
Patent Law
Real Estate Law
8th January 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Where can I check my matric score if I qualify to do LLB and what should I do if I dnt qualify
11th January 2020, 12:04 AM
Afna Sulaiman

Hi
You can go for LLB studies after passing twelfth examination with a good percentage score overall.Also someone who had a graduation certificate with them can join 3 year LLB courses instead of 5 year if you are truly aspiring to be a lawyer.Scope is increasing day by day since the crime rate is at the peak now a days
Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?