28th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%

I have passed my 2nd pu exam with 48.33 percentage do i get addmision in college ,and what is fee structure.any college,privite or govt.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%
  2. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  3. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma
  5. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  6. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  7. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in Polytechnic 2nd year after passing 12th?
  9. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS?
  10. Direct admission to 2nd year in BJMC?
  11. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  12. Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?
  13. Direct admission in 2nd year of B.Design?
  14. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  15. Admission in recommended colleges of Mysore in 2nd year of BBM? -- [New]
  16. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  18. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
31st December 2017, 07:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%

To get admission in the colleges in bachelor degree you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the course and qualify in entrance test for admission.

In some of the colleges admission is on the merit basis while in some of the college admission is on the merit basis.

So, kindly visit the college and university to get detail regarding the admission in any course.

The fee structure is more in private college as compared to the private colleges and even varies with course.
31st December 2017, 07:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in college after passing 2nd PU exam with 48.33%

The eligibility to get admission in different course and colleges varies so you kindly mention the name of the college and course in which you want to get admission for more detail.

To get admission in bachelor degree the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?