12th July 2013, 11:04 AM
sangitaa kedia

How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai

I need to know if admissions are still open for the 3 year LLB course at Mumbai govt law college for the current year as am a graduate from mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?
  3. When are the forms available for LLB 5 years course in government law college Mumbai?
  4. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  5. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  6. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  7. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  8. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program? -- [New]
  10. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  11. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  12. How to get admission in Law college 3 years course?
  13. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  14. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  15. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
  16. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  17. How to get admission in LLM at GLC Mumbai, government law college in Delhi and government law college in Pune?
  18. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
29th May 2014, 01:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangitaa kedia View Post
I need to know if admissions are still open for the 3 year LLB course at Mumbai govt law college for the current year as am a graduate from mumbai university.
LLB stands for (Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. There are lot of colleges in India which offers LLB course. Students who are willing to do this LLB course from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows: The Applicant should have passed bachelor degree course in any discipline from reorganized university and The Applicant should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. Students appearing for final years exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for this course and take the test but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until s/he pass the qualifying exam with required marks. The Applicant should be qualified in CLAT or the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

Best LLB Colleges in Mumbai:-
  • University Of Bombay, Faculty of Law, M G Road
  • Mahatma Gandhi Education Society Pillais Law College, Mumbai
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
  • Rajarshi Shahu College of Law, Mumbai
  • Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law, Mumbai
24th December 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do both i e five year law as well persue BA after 12th from college in mumbai & law with GLC in mumbai?
21st July 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission for llb & How much percentage requie in graduate degree.
10th March 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in b com and completed fellowship in insurance institute of india. Now I have take admission for 1st year llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?