19th June 2012, 12:13 AM
sweetychauhan1

How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?

my final year bcom hons result is awaited.i want to do llb from government law college mumbai or indian law society pune..am i eligible?i m confused becoz my result is awaited and they r askng for marksheet...please help !!

16th August 2012, 12:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetychauhan1 View Post
my final year bcom hons result is awaited.i want to do llb from government law college mumbai or indian law society pune..am i eligible?i m confused becoz my result is awaited and they r askng for marksheet...please help !!

The Government Law College, Mumbai and The ILS Law College, Pune offers 5 years Integrated LLB and 3 years LLB program.

Candidate seeking to pursue 5 years LLB program from either The Government Law College, Mumbai or The ILS Law College, Pune, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks [40% for candidates belonging to reserved category] and candidate who seeks to pursue 3 years LLB program must have completed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks [40% for candidates belonging to reserved category].

The ILS Law College do not conduct any entrance examinations and the admission is strictly on merit of marks [percentage] obtained in the qualifying examination. Whereas, The Government Law College, Mumbai may conduct a Common Eligibility Examination, for such candidates who have scored more than 40% but less than 45% of marks at the respective qualifying examinations [with further 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category].

For detail information one must contact the admission authority of both these Colleges by referring to their official websites.
3rd September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?

my b com percentage 70 to direct addmision llb collage of government.llb enter the collage entrass exam
10th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

is admission is there in your colllege now , please send me a messages on my email id [email protected] . please i wnt to take admission in your in llb
18th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am done mba and working in real easte, bt i want to do llb from government college. so its a right future?
24th July 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE to apply for LLB on the basis of 10 "ITI NCVT (Apprenticeship)" instead of 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?