21st July 2013, 09:14 PM
babusha gupta

Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student

I m a 2nd year student.I want to start preparation for gate from now only ,so that i can get admission in iit for mtech.so i want to know ..

* from where i start?
*which books i prefer for preparation?
*how much time i should give in a day for gate preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  3. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc in Chemistry from IIT? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  5. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  6. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  7. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
  8. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  9. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  10. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  11. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for IIT 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
  14. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  15. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  16. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  17. How can I crack IIT JAM MCA papers? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  18. Where should I apply for M.Tech/Job after scoring 36 in GATE in EE?
26th July 2013, 01:47 AM
kalyan90kashyap

Smile Re: Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student

As you have maintained that you are 2nd year student. So you have a lot of time for the preparation for GATE Exam. So just focus on the subject according to GATE Syllabus You can get the GATE syllabus from the GATE website.
As you have not maintained your branch so I cant give the list of book. But it is beneficial for you if you will get the material of MADE EASY.
Wish you best of luck.
15th April 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student

I am 1st year of electrical branch. I want to know that which books I should study for better self study preparation for gate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?