10th August 2013, 10:25 AM
Jayashree sonawane

How should I prepare for GATE exam?

I want to do mtech in IIT so i want to score best in GATE i m the student of ECE of 2nd year.. How should i start ma preparation.?

3rd March 2014, 05:41 PM
sanniha

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam?

dear friend,

you want to get the good rank in GATE through your strong preparation for Mtech in IIT? just i want to give the small suggestions to you...
1.first you need to strong confident about your subjects So you first you have to prepare for that
2.Solve the before question papers of GATE Examination then you get Idea or Level of that Gate Examainations
3.Prepare for General Ability Test like Aptitude,verbal & Non-verbal reasoning,logical thinking
4.Be Aware about Mathematics

These are some of the suggestions......

All the Best For Your Bright Future friend......

All the Winners are Not a Hard workers........
But
Every Hard Worker will Be the Winner.....
4th March 2014, 05:44 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is being conducted once in a year to give admission for M.Tech course in various colleges across India.

You can also get admission for M.Tech course in various IITs if you get very good score in this Exam.

Once you got placed in IITs, there is a more scope for you to gain good subject knowledge and you will be offered top salaries in the market.

Such an importance is there for GATE Exam so please make most out of it.

Here are some of the guidelines to get good score in this Exam.

-Try to finish the subjects which you feel easy first and go through the only important concepts in the subjects that you are not strong enough.

-Have strong preparation of previous year papers and model question papers because there is every chance that these questions will be repeated again.

-Try to be strong enough in fundamentals of your academics because most of the questions asked in GATE Exam will be of basic questions.

-Have strong preparation for Reasoning and Aptitude also as these will also be a part of GATE Exam.

-Better to take coaching from a coaching institute which will make your preparation so easy.

-Revise the things that you have prepared for several times so that you can easily remember them in actual exam

Wish you all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?