1st August 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student

sir, i m 3rd year E&TC student , i would like to join indian army/navey/deffence . soo plzzzz give me a write way how i can join? which apporchunities in indian army/navey?

12th April 2014, 05:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i m 3rd year E&TC student , i would like to join indian army/navey/deffence . soo plzzzz give me a write way how i can join? which apporchunities in indian army/navey?
If you're an Final year bachelor degree student without any pending backlogs then definitely you're eligible to apply for Indian Army wing for sure. No Minimum marks required in bachelor degree in order to join in Indian Army wing. You can Join in Indian Army through CDS Entrance Examination which is confuted by Union Public Service Commission for twice in a year. Any discipline bachelor degree course with pass mark from recognized university are eligible to apply for Indian Army Wing.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army through CDS Exam:-
  • The Applicant should be Citizen of India
  • The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination
  • The Applicant should be Unmarried Male candidate and The Applicant should age should be 19 years to 24 years
  • The Applicant should be Physically Fit according to the Physical Standards
  • There is no Minimum Percentage of percentage of mark require for CDS Examination . Pass marks in Enough to apply for this Examination .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?