15th August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.Com how to get a government seat of MBA in reputed college in Karnataka

After completing b.com to get a government seat of MBA in reputed college in Karnataka, what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  2. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  7. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  8. How much marks are needed to get MBA seat in government college?
  9. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  11. Will I get MBBS seat in any government college in Karnataka? I have completed NEET UG exam
  12. Will I get seat in reputed Medical college with score of 170 in COMEDK? -- [New]
  13. Which course should I choose between ECE and Biotechnology if I am getting in the latter in a reputed college?
  14. How can I get M.Tech seat in reputed college through PGECET
  15. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  16. How much rank is required to get a seat in AGBSC college? Which are the reputed colleges in AP regarding AGBSC?
  17. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  18. What to do after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2017, 05:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Com how to get a government seat of MBA in reputed college in Karnataka

The reputed government colleges in Karnataka for MBA course is :-

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.

NIT, Surathkal.

Department of Management Indian Institute of Science.

To get admission in these institutes you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination as CAT and GMAT.

You are eligible to appear for CAT and GMAT entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?