16th August 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?

what type of question asking if will give entrance exam for msc(botany or chemistry) in BHU banaras ??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?
  2. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  3. Can I get admission in MSc without giving the entrance test?
  4. Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?
  5. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  6. Which entrance test should I give to get admission in MSc in SVNIT?
  7. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  8. Is it important to give the entrance test for MSc Marine Science? can I get admission without entrance test?
  9. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  10. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  11. What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?
  12. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  13. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Current topics for PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  15. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  16. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MSc entrance test sample question papers of Maths
  18. Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?
30th May 2017, 03:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?

BHU Banaras conduct "Post Graduate Test" for the admission of M.Sc course.

For this examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

The important dates for PET are given below.

** Applications begins: February 1, 2017

** Last date of submitting applications: March 4, 2017

** Admit Card: May 7, 2017

** Date of Entrance examination: May 22, 2017

** Result announcement: First or Second week of June 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?