30th August 2011, 01:06 AM
SPARSH BHARDWAJ

How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?

I M DOING MY BTECH FROM BITMESRA in civil engineering...want to do summer internship at gammon india or L&T....HELP ME

6th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?

sir, i am 3rd year student of civil engg. i want to do intership at gamman india, L&T and ntpc
23rd August 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?

i am shuvendu anand persuing b tech from jnu jodhpur in 3rd year.can i get training in summer from gammon india.if yes then tell me the procedure
1st February 2013, 10:23 AM
ram5444

sir,i am studying 3 rd year b.tech in iiit,what is the procedure and how to get summer internship in Gammon india company
5th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of civil 3rd year psit coe. how would i can do summer internship in L&T and Gammon India companies
25th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student civil(const) 2nd year pusa poly. new delhi how to get summer internship gammon india company.
31st May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
am a student of 4th year (7th sem) CIVIL engg , punjabi university patiala. i want to do my last sem 6th month (jan'15-may'15) training or internship in a best company. kindly tell me how to go for that? whom to contact? whats the procedure? and companies that can recruit me as a trainee??
i shall be very thankful to u if you could provide me this info.
with regard,
gautam
25th February 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m civil engg.6th sem student of kcc itm g. noida , and just i want to do summer training in ur company , so plg allow me to do .
myn email id [email protected]
contact-9457953033
22nd January 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship program in Gammon India after 3rd year B.Tech in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?