28th December 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?

I want to be study in germany..
n i want study in mechanical eengineering in m.s...
n also requrired part time job
mr.rohit patel

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  2. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  3. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  5. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  8. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  9. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  10. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do a part time job while pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from NIT Srinagar?
  12. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  16. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
30th December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?

I have completed b tech in Mechanical engg. here.. I just want 2 do job in germany.. so what I have to do???
6th January 2015, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be study in germany..
n i want study in mechanical eengineering in m.s...
n also requrired part time job
mr.rohit patel
You can definitely pursue your higher studies in Germany and do part time job. There are various options for part time job in Germany. You can opt for online jobs like content writing, become an entrepreneur, data entry and survey filling job, etc. Apart from this, you can become professor associates and help them out in their research and academic activities. You can undertake various part time jobs and research in your college as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?