19th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?

I have got 62% agrigate in bsc (cbz).

What course is better for me...msc biochemistry or msc biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  5. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  8. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  10. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  11. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
19th January 2014, 07:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?

The best option will be M.Sc Chemistry when compared with Biotechnology as it will be more relevant with your B.Sc Chemistry course but now the very important thing which you need to decide is to make sure which course you are interested in.

If you have interest in Biotechnology then M.Sc BioChemistry will be good course to take. All the colleges which provides PG course should have this course as well. So, first of all try to find out the best college and then enroll yourself to the course.

Biochemistry will provide you job in Research fields mostly in foreign countries and in India too. I have attached the list of colleges in India which provides the M.Sc Biochemistry course. Just find out the best college and apply for the course respectively.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Sc_BioChemistry.pdf(23.6 KB, 100 views)
2nd May 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?

Is msc biotechnology in iit Bombay or roorkee is better option over msc chemistry .
13th May 2020, 09:09 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?

M.Sc in Biotechnology you have many career options like Masters in Biotechnology (M. Tech ) . Research Scholar in Biotech Labs like CSIR labs, DST labs, DBT labs, ICMR labs, ICAR labs, and many other private labs with fellowship.

Msc in Chemistry but you need to ensure good knowledge in your domain besides development of soft skills. Also you get jobs in Research Scientist.High school teacher.Quality control chemist.Chemist.Quality assurance.

Both courses are good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?