28th January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Winter internship for Civil engineering student?

I'm a 2nd year civil engg. student how do I get winter intern..???????? civil engg. student how do I get winter intern..????????

Related Questions:
3rd February 2014, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter internship for Civil engineering student?

Internships have become one of the crucial part of engineering course in modern India since the companies want candidates who have experience of the professional world and principles of professionalism so that they can adjust well when they are recruited and can learn new work easily.

Coming to your query, since you are in second year of your engineering, so it is difficult for you to get internship opportunity since you have very limited knowledge about your branch and no company would like to offer you a project. You can get internship opportunity only when you have good contacts with high ranking employees in some company.

Since you are in your second year of engineering, so you should acquire knowledge by undertaking training courses in companies or institutes. You can take training in :-
-BSNL
-PSUs
-CTTC
-CISCO
-Private construction companies
7th February 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter internship for Civil engineering student?

please suggest me the company in pune gives training for BE Civil freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?