1st February 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of BA History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I want to join B.A history in jawaharlal nehru university what are the procedures ?

8th August 2014, 01:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of BA History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join B.A history in jawaharlal nehru university what are the procedures ?
Bachelor of Education (B.A). The duration of the course is three years, and it’s divided into six semesters. In order to apply for BA course, you must satisfy the below criteria,

12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification required for B.A course. Since, you are interested to join in Jawaharlal Nehru University you need to score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination. You can get direct admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University based on your 12th board examination score.

You can get the prospectus online or from Jawaharlal Nehru University counter office. The cost of the application will differ based on the student category (caste).

For more information please visit here:- http://www.jnu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?