7th February 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses and colleges in USA for Masters in Advertising? For which exam to prepare?

Need to find courses and colleges (in USA) for masters in advertising.

also which are the exams i need to prepare for if i need to study the same in the US.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankita

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  3. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  4. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  5. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  7. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  8. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  9. Which colleges will provide Masters in advertisement and what are its future aspects? I am doing TYBMM from Mumbai University
  10. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  11. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  12. Short term courses in usa after doing b.ds in india?
  13. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  14. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  16. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  17. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  18. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
26th June 2015, 08:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses and colleges in USA for Masters in Advertising? For which exam to prepare?

Following are some of the universities, which are offering Masters in Advertising course.

Boston University
Address: Boston, MA 02215, United States

University of Texas at Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

Savannah College of Art and Design
Address: 342 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31402, United States

Michigan State University
Address: 220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, United States

University of Florida
Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, United States

To get admission in any of these universities, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in any of the universities by sending your application and exam scores through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?