22nd May 2010, 06:33 PM
Soumyajit

Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?

I want to get amit in colleges in kolkata for doing Hons. courses in Chemistry, but in chemistry i got 53 out of 100. am i eligible for doing chemistry hons. in colleges like Presidency or any colleges under Calcutta University. Kindly please answer my query as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for economics hons course from Calcutta University?
  3. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  4. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  5. Can I take admission in Kolkata in any government college? I am from Tripura
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Presidency after scoring 73.5% in CBSE?
  8. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  9. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  11. Names of the colleges under Calcutta University?
  12. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  13. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in B.Sc(Computer Science)? How to apply?
  15. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  18. Admission in B.Com(hons.) at Calcutta University with low marks?
30th May 2011, 02:34 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?

hello
dear the minimum eligibility criteria to apply is 50%
since you have 53, so you may apply but the availibily=ity of seats depend upon the no. of candidates applying for it.....
all the best
30th May 2011, 05:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?

53 marks out of 100 is not a good marks now a days. so i think you will not get chance to take admission in popular collage like Presidency college.

but you may get chance to take admission in other collages which are under calcutta university. at the time of admission they not only consider the subject marks but also consider overall marks. if your overall marks is good enough then it will be added advantage for you.

there are so many institution under calcutta university. you will get chance to take admission in chemistry hons in some not so popular colleges of calcutta university.

best wishes.
4th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

how many maximum scro for chm. hourners?
16th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th this year 2011.i am preparing for medical entrance exam.if i dont take admission in any colleges this year can i have admission for zoology hons. under calcutta university next year?i have scored 88% in biology and 75.25% in best of 4 aggregates.or what is the rule of calcutta university regarding the students who dont appear in the 1st year exam of hons. while studying in the college?can they appear for that 1st year hons. exam next year?
29th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

sir am i eligible for physics hons in presidency college? i scored 92/100
3rd June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

CONDITINS FOR GETTING ADMISSION FOR CHEMISTRY HONOURS IN PRSIDENCY COLLEGE?

sir,
myself elisha cowhan from kanchrapara studying in isc affiliated board, got 71.5 inaggregate and 54 in chemistry being a sc student would like to know conditions for taking admission for chemistry honours in presidency college.
thanking you
elisha chowhan
31st May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is the bst clg in kolkata under the CU in zoology honours?how much marks are imprtent for study in those clg's?sir pls ans me as soon as possible
4th June 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

am i elligible for chem hons under the calcutta univercity after scoring 73/100 and with 76.2% marks in total?
5th June 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 70/100 in chemistry with total 362/500, am i eligible for chemistry Hons. any college of kolkata university?
6th June 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 68/100 in chemistry with total 266/500 , am ieligible for chemistry hons. any collage of kolkata univercsity?
7th June 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have got in mathematics is 92 out of 100 with total 372/500. am i eligible for mathematics hons. in presidency college ?
4th June 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got phys is 80 out of 100 total 307/500.which college can i got under of calcata university? Scorring math 55.
7th June 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 70 out of 100 in chemistry and got 77.75% in best of 4. In which reputed college under calcutta university will i get admission for chemistry honours?
31st May 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

l have got 83% ln over all grade .lhave gotten 83 ln chemistry can i eligible for admission ln any college under cu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?