3rd May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh?

pls show me some previous papers of mca entrance exam of panjab university chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of M.Ed entrance test of Punjab University Chandigarh?
  2. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  4. Subjective question papers of Ph.D entrance in Panjab University Chandigarh
  5. Last date of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University? How to fill the Panjab University, Chandigarh form for MCA entrance exam?
  6. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  7. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  8. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams? -- [New]
  11. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  12. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  13. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th ICSE to appear entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh?
  15. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  16. Previous years question papers of MCA of Punjab University Chandigarh
  17. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. MCA 5th semester syllabus and previous years exams paper of Panjab Technical University, Jalandhar
21st May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh?

please send me previous paper of mca entrance exam of pu university
24th May 2011, 12:06 AM
k mehndiratta

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh?

what is the last date of entrance test application of mca exam of panjab university
24th May 2011, 12:07 AM
k mehndiratta

what is the last date of submitting application form of mca entrance exams of panjab university chandigarh, thapar university patiala
31st May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers i mean (2010-2011)
14th June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

can u give me previous question papers of
mca entrance
15th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell the best book for the prepration of mca
20th December 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing my bca from panjab univrsty....i i wish to do a masters in mass communication from pu...i want to nw if a am applicable......then hw shud i apply for d same
24th July 2012, 09:41 PM
bhartirana

Can you give me some previous question papers of mca entrance.
25th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can you give me some previous question papers of mca entrance
24th March 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do mca from pu. sir, plz give me last yr question paper of mca entrance.
30th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir plz snd me previous year question papers of mca entrance exam of panjab university ,chandigarh,my gmail id is [email protected]
18th April 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir plz snd me previous year question papers of mca entrance exam of panjab university ,chandigarh,my gmail is [email protected]
5th May 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers in mca entrance of panjab university chandigarh at [email protected]
26th March 2015, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls show me some previous papers of mca entrance exam of panjab university chandigarh
Below are the attachments of MCA question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 1.doc(102.5 KB, 559 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 2.doc(76.0 KB, 485 views)
File Type: doc MCA model Paper 3.doc(69.0 KB, 415 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 4.doc(84.0 KB, 378 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?