4th May 2011, 01:00 AM
Parul Kashyap

Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am a bonafied of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K. Sir am I eligible for PMET? What is procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore? -- [New]
  3. How can I avail 15% quota for outside Punjabi candidates in PMET? I'm from Himachal Pradesh
  4. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  7. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  9. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  10. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  11. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  12. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  13. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  14. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  15. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  16. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test if I stay in Kolkata and my parents from Punjab? How to apply for it?
  17. Is PIMS Jalandhar under Punjab PMET?
  18. Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?
27th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?

I am resident of Punjab and presently transferred to Gujarat. My daughter is doing 10 2 from Gujarat. Is she elligible for Punjab Qouta?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?