9th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?

Myself Mrs.Kajari Sarkar. i m a science graduate( B.Sc zoology) with 64% approx from north maharastra university. I passed out in 2004. I want to know how can i do B.ed from correspondence. What is the procedure? Course fees n from which universities? Currently i live in jamshedpur.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  2. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  9. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  10. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  12. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  14. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  15. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  16. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate? -- [New]
19th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?

Myself guria. i m a arts graduate50% approx from ranchi university. I passed out in 2008. I want to know how can i do B.ed from correspondence. What is the procedure? Course fees n from which universities? Currently i live in jamshedpur.
20th November 2011, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Mrs.Kajari Sarkar. i m a science graduate( B.Sc zoology) with 64% approx from north maharastra university. I passed out in 2004. I want to know how can i do B.ed from correspondence. What is the procedure? Course fees n from which universities? Currently i live in jamshedpur.
Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no marks criteria. Also there is no age criteria.

But the university shortlisted candidate in basis of graduation marks.

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Thanks
22nd February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i do m tech in correspondence ? fee structure and university details
24th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I m soldier.i have completed my graduation from anamalai university with 69% can i do correspondence B.ed..
11th December 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello
i completed ma graduation via zoology hons. wd 70% agrgt from D.U.
can i get admisn in msc. of any science related field,WITHOUT ENTRANCE??????????????,even in private clg??????????????
And can i do b.ed. corspndncly????????????
pls suggest........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?