8th June 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat?

which exam will come after completing 11 and 12 scince in gujarat from cbse board in english medium,ther is ceet in gujarat for enjeenering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Best Boarding school in Rajkot at Gujarat for 11th and 12th?
  5. What should I do after 12th so as to become an Astronaut and a space researcher?
  6. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  7. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Haryana engineering forms
  10. How to train a person for CEET MBBS exam? Good coaching in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  12. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good colleges in Gujarat? I am waiting for my 10th board results
  15. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  16. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  17. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam after completing 11th?
  18. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
7th April 2015, 07:13 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat?

This depends upon which career do you want to take up for your graduation. After 12th standard either you can take up
a) B.Sc. hons. or b) B.A. hons. or c) B.Com hons. or d) BBA or e) B.Arch or f) B.E./B.Tech or g) MBBS and lots of other career streams. Now for non engineering and non medical courses you do not require that much of an entrance examination. Only showing your 12th standard marksheet suffices, if the aggregate marks is well above the required cut-off. But for engineering courses and medical courses you have to give an entrance examination. Now this entrance examination has different names depending upon the state that you are in. In Gujarat there is no more CEET concept. Now Gujarat has its own entrance examination called GUJCET or Gujarat common entrance examination held for residents of Gujarat. This examination caters to people aspiring to enter both medical and engineering examinations.
Whereas, CEET is also called Common Engineering Entrance Examination and it is now mostly held in Haryana. This is meant for candidates who want to enter a 4 year B.Tech or B.E. course or a 5 year B.Arch course only.
For both entrance examinations you must have a higher secondary degree with a minimum pass in every subject and a 50% or above in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (depending upon the stream in which you will give the examination, Engineering or Medical).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?