2nd March 2012, 09:57 AM
A.P.Patel

How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?

Sir,
My Daughter studying in CBSE class 8th std in Bharuch ( Gujarat). My querry as follow.
1) should I shift from CBSE to Gujarat Board from 9th Std. to avail benefit of more seat after 12th. Note that I want to keep her for further study in gujarat only.
2) should I shift her from 9th std or 11th std. what is advisable?

Hopping a favaourable responce

Thanking You

Alkesh Patel

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  2. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  5. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  9. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board? -- [New]
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  16. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  17. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  18. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
8th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?

First of all we thanking you sir that you had asked it before applying,
CBSE Board had more value than any other board.
CBSE stands below ICSE Board.And,ICSE board is top most board in India.
Recently News had published that,State government had decided to bring the syllabus of state board slowly as that of CBSE.
So,Don't let her to leave CBSE board.
Secondly,As you had said that she is presently studying in 8th standard so she may get affected due to change in syllabus due to which her basic regarding subject may not get cleared and she may get problem in future.

Don't be worried she is presently much forward as compared to state board student,
All The Best!!!
8th March 2013, 08:22 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?

First of all we thanking you sir that you had asked it before applying,
CBSE Board had more value than any other board.
CBSE stands below ICSE Board.And,ICSE board is top most board in India.
Recently News had published that,State government had decided to bring the syllabus of state board slowly as that of CBSE.
So,Don't let her to leave CBSE board.
Secondly,As you had said that she is presently studying in 8th standard or after 10th,she may get affected due to change in syllabus due to which her basic regarding subject may not get cleared and she may get problem in future.

Don't be worried she is presently much forward as compared to state board student,
All The Best!!!

And if you have any other problem due to which you want to change the board so don't worry just go in your interested Gujarat state Board school and tell them that your daughter is yet studied in CBSE board just she won't admission in your school they will tell you for Migration Certificate for which you can appeal in your CBSE board school.
It will take 2-3 months to complete all this process because it involve registration in state board and canceling of CBSE registration which is one of the major part of this procedure.

All the Best!!!
11th March 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Thank for your reply

Now she is studying in 9th CBSE. If I want to shift to Gujarat Board than I can do from 11th Std. My problem is admission after 12th result in gujarat colleges( Engineering and Medicals) As I came to know that very very few seats are available for CBSE students( Only 10-12%).
so how advisable to shift to gujarat board?
Your reply shall be highly appriciable.
Thanks
6th April 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my board done 11th from board want to go to psebcbsepsebit possible.which documents may I need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?