14th June 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology

Respected Sir/Madam, Sir I Abhishek belongs to rural area.I am going to do M.A with Psychology.Sir i want to know that if complete my phd degree with psychology,what would be my future,what i can do after it?I request you please try to solve my problem and give my answer.at my e-mail that is:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology -- [New]
  2. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  3. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  4. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  9. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  10. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  11. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  13. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  14. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  15. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  17. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
16th April 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Sir I Abhishek belongs to rural area.I am going to do M.A with Psychology.Sir i want to know that if complete my phd degree with psychology,what would be my future,what i can do after it?I request you please try to solve my problem and give my answer.at my e-mail that is:[email protected]

You can apply for various jobs after completion of PhD in Clinical Psychology. You can apply for Lecturer post in Colleges or you can do counseling or you can work as a HR and recruiting team in an organization or can work in a rehabilitation centre etc. The main profession after PhD is a teaching profession. Candidates with PhD qualification can be appointed as a Lecturer in colleges. The clinical psychologist treats people with psychological problems. Candidates with PhD Degree in psychology will earn good money through private practice. There are vacancies in government organization also for the psychologist with PhD qualification. The above given are some of the opportunities for the PhD Clinical Psychology candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?