16th June 2014, 03:34 AM
abhilash tushir

How to join ISRO in BSc Physics?

To join isro bsc in physics is a good choice or not?..please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO as a scientist after completing BSc Physics
  2. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  3. After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  5. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  6. How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. What should I choose after 12th science with Biology? Can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in reputed college
  8. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  9. How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?
  10. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO?
  11. Opportunities in ISRO after doing BSc Hons Physics
  12. Can I join ISRO after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join ISRO after passing BSc?
  14. What is the qualification needed in ISRO? I am doing 2nd year BSc Physics
  15. Details about the colleges in Kerala or CBE? I have completed 1st year BSc Chemistry
  16. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  17. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. How to join ISRO as a scientist? I am doing BSc PCM
26th April 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO in BSc Physics?

My son is in 12th class. Wants to make carrier in astro physics. Need guidance how he would get admission in best college in Delhi university .. which entrance exams he had to clear fir ds
3rd October 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i have a dream of being a pilot.Does there any scholarships or fee concession to study abroad?
5th October 2018, 03:49 PM
shivangi354

Yes,you can but there is another option
You can join the Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru or the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology at Thiruvananthapuram at XII+ stage .Next chance will come when fresh Graduates are taken in as trainees to be enrolled for the M.Sc course, or P.Gs are taken in as trainees for Ph.D course.Be in touch with ISRO’s web site for announcements. Meanwhile,read up as much as you can about Space Science and the role of Physics in it. Understand the ISRO’s activities and training procedures. You can carry out simple experiments on your own which can demonstrate your line of thinking and the ability to do sustained pursuits of given topics.
3rd November 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc physics with 90%, and now I'm doing MSc astrophysics, what I have to do join in isro after completion of my MSc physics,, please give me the guidance
9th August 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 95% in bsc physics can i get job in isro
11th August 2020, 04:29 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: How to join ISRO in BSc Physics?

For joining as ISRO Scientist -SC (entry level). basic education qualification is Msc or Btech. Msc can be in Physics, chemistry or mathematics.

After Bsc physics you can join as Technical Assistant, ISRO allow you option of part-time/correspondence study, after completing Msc you can get promoted to Scientist-SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?