11th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?

my son is in 7th standard gujarat board m thinking to shift him in cbse board is it right decision.............will it create problem during admission in gujarat colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  2. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  3. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  4. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  6. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  7. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  11. Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?
  12. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  13. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  15. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  16. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th? -- [New]
  17. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
15th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?

i am a 10th standard student now,my schoolis cbse from last 2years first it was state board.now our fa-1 is soon starting after a week timetable has been given.now today we all are said by the management that our school is becoming again state board school now.now what should i do b'coz i like cbse and i wan't 2 give cbse board exam of 10th.our 1 month has passed in school studing cbse syllabus.now what should i do.would i will get now admission in any other school.plz help me............:(
8th March 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly let me know whether shifting my son to CBSE board from Gujarat Board would be an advantage if he opts for Humanities stream or Commerce stream in 11 std? also let me know if the syllabus of CBSE is easier or tougher than Gujarat Board.
Thanking you
20th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i am in 7th standard and now i want to joint gujarat board from cbse am i right
20th March 2020, 11:35 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

It won't create any problem while availing admission in any college , but it will be difficult for your child as CBSE syllabus is a bit hard and vast for the state board students
It will also take time for the child to cope with the syllabus ,so for now it is better to continue with the state board
But selecting CBSE board will give a good source of knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?