22nd June 2011, 09:21 AM
anurag r

Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?

sir if i passed my class 12th from NIOS board then can i apply in all medical exams like(CPMT, PMT, AFMC etc?
and can also get a best medical colleg?

1. Being an NIOS student can I appear in Medical entrance exams to study MBBS in best colleges? -- [New]
  2. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  3. Will Medical council of India recognize my 12th NIOS marksheet?
  4. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission in medical or physiotherapy college after passing 12th
  6. Does all Medical Colleges offer admission to 12th NIOS student through AIPMT in India?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIIMS Medical entrance exam being an NIOS candidate?
  8. Can I apply for AIIMS Medical entrance exam being an NIOS student?
  9. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  10. Whether NIOS marksheet is recognized by Medical Council of India or not?
  11. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  12. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance exams being a 12th NIOS PCB candidate?
  14. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  15. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  16. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  17. How to apply for medical or pharmacy college? Which entrance exams are there for medical or pharmacy colleges
  18. Am I eligible for taking admission in Jipmer medical college, Pondichery after competing my 12th through Tamil Nadu board?
5th August 2011, 12:17 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?

NIOS board has the authority to take exams and certify its students to the pre degree level exams as it is recognized by Indian government.

So you are able to apply for any of the exams like CPMT, PMT, AFMC, etc. if you have passed out class 12th board exams or equivalent exams from some reconized board or university.

You can also take the exam for AIIMS to get into AIIMS. AIIMS is the best medical college of all. If you clear AIIMS exam and got a rank good enough to be eligible to take admission then you should go for it and use your opportunities as much as possible.
11th September 2011, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?

Can i Apply for Bank Clerks Jobs with my NIOS Marksheet.Is it eligible for all Bank Clerical Jobs?
17th September 2011, 04:47 PM

sir admission is closed now for 2012 exam. now when can i take the admission and tell me in which steam.?
19th September 2011, 09:53 AM

is this nios certificate is valid for aipmt examination....can i get admission in medical colleges in india
6th October 2011, 07:51 PM
vinay21feb

The choice of course after 12th science is not just limited to MBBS alone, there are lots of other options for a student to choose for a good career. The following are the other options:
• Bsc Agriculture /life science/horticulture/fisheries/forestry/etc
• Dental
• Nursing - A profession with devotion and hard work. There are good chances for getting jobs in various foreign countries
• Pharmacy and Medical lab technology courses, which include Medical Lab technology, Radiological technology, Ophthalmic assistances
• Physical medicine and rehabilitation, occupational therapy
• Veterinory Science
• Ayurvedha :- There is good demand for Ayurvedha Doctors
• Homeopathy, by passing all India entrance exams.
10th October 2011, 11:20 AM

Sir can i take aiims mbbs entrance exam after passing 12th class from nios and what percentage is required to take this entrance exam.
28th October 2011, 06:53 PM

i want to know about you , i have 12th passed with nios so my marksheet is valid for medical college. please reply
31st October 2011, 09:01 AM
kartik41

sir, if i passed my class 12th from NIOS board then can i apply in all medical exams like(CPMT, PMT, AFMC etc ? and can also get a best ..
21st November 2011, 03:36 PM

i have done my 12th with pcm in 2010 .can i do only 12th bio exam from nios and sit for medical entrance test?
21st November 2011, 03:46 PM

i have done my 12th in 2010 with pcm.can i do 12th bio exam from nios and sit for medical entrace exam?
18th December 2011, 06:35 PM

Can I apply for pmt or all medical exam if I pass my 12th from NIOS board?
18th December 2011, 07:46 PM
sachin patyal

can i apply for medical exam if i passed 12th from NIOS board
18th December 2011, 07:48 PM
sachin patyal

can i apply for medical exam like cpmt in 2012 if i passed 12th from NIOS board
19th December 2011, 02:21 PM
sachin patyal

Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get? and also tell which is the best medical college in india ,.,.,..,4 mbbs ?/??/my teacher says that 2 confirm that i can apply for all entrance exam so plz give me full details?
22nd December 2011, 03:41 PM

if a student passed from nios board are he or she able to do cpmt or afmc prepration?
25th January 2012, 11:32 AM

I passed out of 12th under Maharashtra board with an overall aggregate of 50.5% and 49% in PCB thus making me ineligible for MBBS. Hence, I gave my board exams again under NIOS for the subjects Physics, Chemisty, Biology and English and got 85% in PCB aggregate now. Since I have two marksheets, am I eligible for MBBS now?
Please revert back asap.
16th February 2012, 10:25 AM

i have passed my 12th from nios.can i apply for set test
?
6th March 2012, 09:15 AM

sir can i get addmissin in 11th regular with nios masheet....
28th March 2012, 09:40 AM

sir m appearing candidate from nios board 2012....so can i try for any medical exams?????
20th July 2012, 06:57 PM

sir i have completed my 12'th with pcm in 2011 but now i have also completed 12'th private with biology in2012 .Am i eligeble for Aipmt and IIT for bio chemical engg i have appeared iit exam one time
22nd July 2012, 01:03 PM

Is Nios board is acceptable for the AIIMS
24th July 2012, 10:12 PM

Can i appear for all medical entrance exams if i pass my class 12th from NIOS board? Can i get admission in good college ? Please reply.....
25th January 2013, 01:31 PM

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?

Originally Posted by anurag r View Post
sir if i passed my class 12th from NIOS board then can i apply in all medical exams like(CPMT, PMT, AFMC etc?
sir, in 2012 i qualifyd BAMS xam but ws reject in councling due to less marks in physic.. can i go for NIOS only for 1 subject
12th February 2013, 08:53 AM

Sir nios or aposs, which is best ? i totally confused by this which can i join
12th February 2013, 04:08 PM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by anurag r View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Medical entrance exam after passing 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling.

For this exam you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> C.P.M.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2013, 10:08 PM
spider man2906

hello friend you can appear for the Pre medical entrance exams and if you get good marks then you can be placed in good colleges
1. The candidates must complete 12th with 50% marks and with subjects biology, physics and chemistry
2. The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years
3. The syllabus will have topics from physics and chemistry, biology of 12th
all the best..............
11th March 2013, 12:50 AM

CAN I APPLY FOR ALL MEDICAL EXAM IF I PASS MY 12 BY NIOS
30th May 2013, 02:21 PM

can a person do nios only for 1 subject which he has failed in 12 std
10th June 2013, 08:07 PM

should a person eligible to do mbbs in sri guru ram rai medical institute in dehradun after completing medical from nios board by 66.2% marks
28th July 2013, 04:01 PM

CAN I WRITE CET EXAM AFTER MY 12TH PASS IN NIOS
9th August 2013, 03:06 PM

can we give CPMT entrance exam after passing 11th from UPboard
27th August 2013, 12:04 PM

can I apply for all medical exam if I pass my 12 th from Vinayaka Mission University?
27th August 2013, 12:14 PM

Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from vinayaka mission university?
11th September 2013, 04:52 PM

Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from vinayaka mission university?
21st September 2013, 05:39 PM

Can i apply for all the medical exams if i pass my 12th from NWAC board?
8th April 2014, 05:05 PM

am i eligible to appear for medical entrance in india in any college if i have passed 12th from nios
29th April 2014, 04:20 PM

Can apply for cpmt if i passed my 11 and 12 with subjects maths physics chemistry english and computer?
20th May 2014, 05:37 PM

Is NIOS Recognized by Tamil nadu medical council for MBBS course??
10th June 2014, 04:13 PM

I passed 12 from nios open exam should i do mbbs with open marksheet
16th July 2014, 11:04 PM

Sir I want to know that im eligible or not for mbbs course in any private medical college in west bengal. ??? Please help me out from this by giving your reply as soon as possible. Please
25th August 2014, 05:17 PM

sir in which colleges i can get admission for mbbs after completing my 12th science in Northwest Accreditation commission,usa
21st November 2014, 09:03 AM

I have done ma class 12 frm dgh and gt 40% so i also gave frm open board bhose and I gt gud marks n also gt admission in nepal medical collage n completed ma mbbs also now I hve to apply for my eligibility in india wil I get through with this two mark sheet???
18th April 2015, 11:37 AM

Helo sir,I have finished SSLC in 2008 by karnataka state syllabus and I was unable to pass my 12th std with PCMB in 2010,so now am I able to join in NIOS to complete 12th std with PCB ? Please reply
18th April 2015, 11:41 AM

Helo sir,I have finished SSLC in 2008 by karnataka state syllabus and I was unable to pass my 12th std with PCMB in 2010,so now am I able to join in NIOS to complete 12th std with PCB ? Please reply
23rd June 2015, 08:06 PM

sir I have passed my 12 from RIOS Chhattisgarh, and after that I took admission in BAMS in Pb.But after one year university cancelled my seat by saying that this board is not recognised.so please tell me about the affiliation and next procedure to follow.
25th June 2015, 01:16 PM

Sir, I have passesd my plus two science with 65 percent marks from maharashtra board can I appear for all india medical entrance?
18th July 2015, 10:14 AM

Sir i jave passed my 12 th with pcm can i take bio and improve in maths from nios and then will i be able to sit in pmt and iit
19th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Reetu bhartiya

Can I apply for all medical exams if I
pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical
college in which I can get?
20th July 2015, 03:14 AM

I want to appear in medical entrance exam.Which 5 subjects I have to choose through nios sr.secondary?