2nd July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?

hello
i am an MBA student just completed 1st semister
i want to know about the procedure for apply internship.
kindly let me know immediately
kindly help me its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  3. Companies in Delhi and Gurgaon for Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  6. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  9. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  10. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  12. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  15. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
28th September 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?

First of all you have to check out the vacancies available for internship. Then you have to submit your resume at the company's website or you can mail your resume directly at the HR's mail id. If you get shortlisted then you have to send a resume and a NOC from your college to the HR department of the company.

Now you have to complete the total selection procedure as guided by the authorities of the company in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?