13th July 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

sir,
I am a btech chemical engineering student.
i would like to know if I could get any internship????
In which companies can I do internship ?????
Please let me know immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  2. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  12. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  17. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  18. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
15th July 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Internship opportunity is very tough to get since most of the companies prefer candidates from the top IITs and NITs. Hence if you are not a student of those institute it is quite tough for you to get internship opportunity. Apart from that, if you have good contact with any company's high ranking official, then it is easy to get internship on his/her recommendation.

Some of the companies where you can try are :-
-National Fertilizers Limited
-Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
-Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
-Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
-Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited
-Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
-Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
-IOCL
-Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
-ONGC
-Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Limited
-SAIL
-Travancore Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
-Reliance Industries Ltd.
-Essar Oil Limited
-Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd
-Gujarat Gas Company Limited
-Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd
-Reliance Petroleum Limited
-Arofine Polymers Ltd
-Colour-Chem Ltd
-Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited
-Tecnimont ICB Ltd
-Toyo Engineering India Ltd
-Larsen & Toubro Ltd
-Century Textiles and Industries Ltd
-Hindustan Lever Ltd
19th January 2017, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Sir/Ma'am, I am a postgraduate Chemistry student. Is there any possibility to join for an internship in any good company? Please let me know as soon as it's possible. Thanking you.
20th January 2017, 10:19 PM
muthuhockey

I am muthulakshmi, studying B.E agricultural and Irrigation engineering in Anna University chennai...
I have good CGPA and some innovative ideas.I want to do my internship in your company. so I request you to give me an opportunity.
Any criteria for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?