22nd August 2011, 08:53 PM
bhushan T

Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?

i am 10th passed with percentage of 51% and now i want to do diploma in automobile engineering so kindly suggest some colleges inbetween thane to karjat.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  3. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  4. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  5. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
  6. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  10. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  12. Can i do Automobile Engineering after 10th? List colleges offering this course?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  15. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  16. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  18. Names of the colleges offering diploma in engineering?
12th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?

can chartered accountancy course can be done after 10th
13th February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?

i want to put my son into automobile engg,cn he do directly after ssc or cn you guide the other ways?
13th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, My name is nisar, I have scored 51% in 10th. I want to do automobile engineering, So in which college i can get admission in Mumbai & thane and what will be the fees. Plz reply..
20th June 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, My name is satyam, I have scored 60% in 10th. I want to do computer engineering, So in which college i can get admission in delhi and what will be the fees. Plz reply.
20th March 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir , my name is rajas , i have scored 57% in 10th i want to do automobile diploma, so in which college i can get admission in mumbai plz reply me
5th April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir, my name is sushil i have scored 63% in10 march 2010 i want to do automobile engineering so in wich college i can get addmission in mumbai and thane and what wiil be the fees ? plz reply my cell number 7208859225
7th June 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma in Engineering colleges in between Thane to Karjat
8th June 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 60·55 and i want to do diploma can you tel me the name of the collage in mumbai
9th June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has cleared her SSC exam in 2013 with 66 % and she is interested in interior designing / fashion designing. please inform list of government colleges between thane to karjat which offer this courses and is there any cut off point and courses are for how many years.?
21st June 2013, 12:02 PM

Default Re: Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 53% in 10th?

Hi sir m name is abhishek mishra I have score 53% in 10th I want to do automatic diploma so in which collage I can get admission please rply me my cell no. Is -9619509097
1st July 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is vighnesh and i have scored 75.09% in ssc i want to do diploma in automobile engenering please suggest me for the colleges and sent me email on [email protected] i have one reqest to you that i m staying in nerul pls see as possible as nearest to nerul
16th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i had passed ssc by 52% i want do automobile engineering what would be the fees and how year the course would be
18th June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th by 75% want to do diploma in automobile engineering i live in mulund i need a collage nearby...please help
23rd June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

My son passed his ssc exam with 70percent we are looking for auto mobile engineering college between thane&karjat please give us the list of colleges
11th July 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about diploma college in automobile carreer in thane west named mutheja or muthhaiya somthing
26th June 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM UNDER GRADUATE SC-EX-LAW STUDENT(2011-2012) BUT I WANT DO ENG DIPLOMA DID I GET GOI SCHOLARSHIP OR FEES EXEMPTION FROM GOVT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?