3rd June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?

I have passed HSC 51%. I want to do Automobile engee. So give me listof colleges in thane.

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat -- [New]
  2. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  4. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  5. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  6. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  7. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  8. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  9. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  10. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  13. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  14. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
  15. How can I do Automobile engineering after completing SSC?
  16. List of Colleges Offering Post Graduate Degree In Automobile Engineering ?
  17. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
5th February 2012, 12:05 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?

List of colleges of Automobile Engineering

1)Birla College Arts, Science & Commerce Thane

2)S H Jondhale Polytechnic Thane

3)V.P.M.'s Polytechnic Thane

4)Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management Thane

5)Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering Thane

6)Parshvanath College of Engineering Thane
14th June 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?

i got in hsc 72% and in cet 64 marks and i want to do automobile in thane so please give me a list of college
27th September 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% in SSC board exam in 10th
Standard I want/ love to design a car,xuvs
Which university is best for me in this field
In navi Mumbai area?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?