24th October 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study in top colleges in India after completing 2nd year intermediate

afer completing 2nd year intermediate i want to study computer science in top clges in india

14th August 2015, 08:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in top colleges in India after completing 2nd year intermediate

If you are interested to do your bachelor's degree in computer science engineering from top reputed institutes of India like:

Indian Institute of Technology.

National Institute of Technology.

IIITs and other government engineering college, you must apply for the Joint Entrance examination which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary education. This exam has two stage Mains and Advanced.

Any candidate who has 10+2 from recognized board with PCM subjects can apply for the exam. If you crack both the stages then you can get admission in Computer Science engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?