15th May 2011, 09:25 PM
lizi

Which stream is better for my master degree after graduating with BSc (Information Science and Telecommunication)?

i have compleated my graduation with B.Sc(information science and telecommunication).please tell me which stream is better for my master degree MBA,MCA or M.Sc in computer science.

18th May 2011, 10:16 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Which stream is better for my master degree after graduating with BSc (Information Science and Telecommunication)?

I think MSC is a right option because it has a huge scope in india as well as abroad .The who have done msc gets huge income and gets easily settled after some years of job so i think msc is the right opion for you
25th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better for my master degree after graduating with BSc (Information Science and Telecommunication)?

i m in 2nd yr in B.Sc. Speech and hearing,i wnt 2 change of area of interest and wnt 2 do my masters in genetical area or anythng relatd 2 bio research....is it posible?
26th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for m-tech in bio informatics???
30th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i have bca passed in mmyvv university can i do msc cs
13th August 2012, 09:25 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

As you have completed your graduation in B.Sc. (Information Science and Telecommunication), you should either go for MBA in IT or for M.sc.

These both streams will be better for you. Moreover, these have great scope all over the world. It doesn't mean that MCA is not good or not a job oriented course. But it will be new and little bit tough to you. No doubt, you read related subjects in your graduation course but here deep knowledge is required.

That's why I'm advising you to either choose MBA IT or M.Sc. Rest your interest and skills matters a lot to choose your profession. So, think about your priorities and take the best decision for yourself.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?