19th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Ph.D after completing M.Pharma? Salary package for B.Pharma graduate?

hello
i want to get a good salary package after B.pharma
can i persue phd after the masters degree???????
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Ph.D after completing M.Pharma? Salary package for B.Pharma graduate? -- [New]
  2. Which are the PG courses available after B.Pharmacy?
  3. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  4. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  5. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  6. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  7. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  8. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  9. Minimum salary package after completing CS course?
  10. Salary package after completing SAP and ABAP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  12. What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?
  13. What is the salary package after completing B.Tech with 90% in ECE?
  14. What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  15. What is the salary package after completing B.Com from university of commerce college Rajasthan
  16. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  17. How much will be my freshers package after completing BCA?
  18. What should I do between PGDM and MBA?
21st November 2014, 01:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Ph.D after completing M.Pharma? Salary package for B.Pharma graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to get a good salary package after B.pharma
can i persue phd after the masters degree???????
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply....
Yes, of course you can apply for Ph.D after completing M.Pharm. Those candidates who have completed their master degree can apply for Ph.D and Ph.D is very useful for the candidates who are interested in the research field.

Eligibility Criteria:

To be eligible for Ph.D you have to pass Master's degree in the respective branch in which you want to take admission in Ph.D with minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university and final years students can also eligible. In order to get admission you have to qualify an entrance examination organized by the university.

There is very good employment opportunities are available for the candidates who have completed their graduation in Pharmacy specialization. Job opportunities are available in both the private and public sector as well. Salary is based on many factors such as, experience, Skill, and based on the company and many more, However, fresher can get a salary in the range of Rs.20, 000 to Rs.25, 000.

After completing B.Pharmacy, you may find job opportunity any of the fields as you wish,
  • Government Departments
  • Investigations
  • Pharmaceutical Industry
  • R&D organizations
  • Teaching Hospitals
  • Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?