15th December 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?

hello friends
i just want the industrial training program in WIPRO..
what is the procedure to join for training in winter?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  3. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  4. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?
  8. Procedure to get training in Wipro?
  9. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  10. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  11. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  12. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  13. Procedure for 6 months training in WIPRO in Chandigarh?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  15. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  16. Readymade project for MCA students?
  17. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
25th December 2014, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?

I am extremely sorry to state that Wipro does not provide any industrial training program in winter. You need to look out for other companies in order to pursue industrial training in Winter. Wipro only offers training to the candidates of selected colleges where it had gone for on-campus drive and selected students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?