26th December 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA after completing 12th being a ST student? Age limit and percentage required?

Hello sir,
i am very much intressed in NDA
so being a ST can i join NDA after
passing 12th and how much % and age needed.
plz kindky reply
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after passing HS exam with Pure science?
  3. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  4. Percentage needed in 12th to join NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age limit required for girls to join Indian Army? How much percentage is required?
  6. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  7. Requirements to join Indian Army for 12th Science student?
  8. How may I take admission in Ph.D from UGC recognized university through correspondence? I haven't secured good marks in M.C.A but having good marks in M.Phil
  9. Minimum percentage required to join NDA college in Pune?
  10. Can I get a seat in BC-B category after scoring 301 rank in PGECET(EEE)?
  11. Required percentage in 12th to join NDA?
  12. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Army if I am 28 years old with a gap in my teeth
  14. How much is the percentage required in 12th to join NDA?
  15. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  16. How should I prepare to join into NDA? How much percentage is required in 11th 12th?
  17. What is them minimum percentage required in 12th to join NDA?
  18. What is the age requirement to join army after completing BCA? How much percentage will be required?
27th December 2014, 09:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing 12th being a ST student? Age limit and percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
i am very much intressed in NDA
so being a ST can i join NDA after
passing 12th and how much % and age needed.
plz kindky reply
Thankyou
Yes, you can join in NDA exam.

National defence academy is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Candidate who have completed 12th standard is eligible for NDA Exam.

If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy exam through NDA exam. NDA exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th board.

The candidate's age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must be an Indian citizen.

Being a ST candidate, you are eligible for seat reservation and cut-off marks relaxation in NDA exam.

To get more information about NDA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th December 2014, 11:04 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing 12th being a ST student? Age limit and percentage required?

NDA - National Defence Academy and Naval Academy which recruits Army,Navy and Air forces wings of the National Defence Academy(NDA),is through National Defence Academy entrance exam which is held twice a year conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

ELIGIBILITY:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India

* Candidate must be Unmarried and have Born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 1999.

* Candidate must be physically fit.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

* For Army Wing : Candidate must be 12th class passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized state education Board or University.

* For Air Force and Naval Wing : candidate must be 12th class passed or its equivalent examination with physics and mathematics from a recognized state education board or University.
27th December 2014, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can join NDA after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. No percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to appear for NDA examination.

3. Age Limit :-
You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

4. Gender :-
You must be a Male candidate.

5. Martial Status :-
You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

6. Physical Fitness :-
You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for NDA examination. Candidates who have qualified in written test will be called for personal interview and candidates who have selected in personal interview round will be finally selected into National Defence Academy.
28th June 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i join NDA after completing mcvc vocational in electronics ? What qualification needed to join in technical side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?