1st January 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering

Now I'm doing b tech in civil eng @ ksou can I got pg Cet to mtech

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in MHT CET
  4. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  5. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  6. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  7. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  8. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  9. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  16. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  18. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering -- [New]
20th April 2015, 05:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering

Yes, After the B.tech you can do post graduation course in the civil engineering for this you have to qualify for the GATE entrance exam. Which is conducted on the bases of the graduation for the admission in the post graduation course in technical education.

After qualifying the GATE exam you have to go for the online counselling and fill out your choices of collages and stream in that you want to get the admission and based on the rank that you get in entrance exam you will allotted a seat in collage or university and then you have to submit the necessary documents and fee in the collage.

Collages and universities that can give you the admission in M.tech are-

>> Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

>> Haryana collage of technology and management,Kaithal

>> C.D.L.U. University, Sirsa

>> V.I.T. University, Vellore

>> B.I.T.S. University, Pilani

>> Lovely professional university, Patiala

>> Punjab technical university, Chandigarh

>> Delhi University, Delhi

>> Indira Gandhi international open university, Delhi

>> National institute of technology, Kurukshetra

>> Indian institute of technology, Delhi

>> Indian institute of technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?