5th January 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

hello
i am doing my b.tech in civil stream from
vit,vellore(Tamil naddu). i want to know
how to apply for summer internship from NTPC,barh.
with regards-
Gautam kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC(Barh)? What are the conditions?
  7. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  10. How to do summer internship from NTPC? What is the procedure?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)
  15. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  18. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
17th October 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Visit the official website of NTPC, Barh and check out whether there are any updates of internship or not. If the vacancies are going on then you have to apply immediately and keep in touch with the company for the further instructions to be followed.
17th March 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

I am 2nd year student of Sathyabama institute of science and technology and I want to procedure for summer internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?