15th January 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?

I secured 98/200 in NATA(B-Arch) examination.Thing is I wanna complete my B-Arch course in BITS Pilani.

So how could I seek admission in BITS pilani campus?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  4. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  5. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  8. Procedure to fillup preference for admission in BITS Pilani for a candidate who has scored 311 marks in BITSAT?
  9. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Tech. programs at BITS Pilani
  11. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  12. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  13. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  14. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  15. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  17. Provision of direct admission to board toppers in BITS, Pilani?
  18. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?
16th January 2015, 01:55 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?

Procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani campus:

1. Candidates should have passed the 12th examination from any recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.

2. Candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

3. Candidates have to appear for BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) for admissions to the B.Arch courses at the BITS campuses.

4. Admission will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the BITSAT and the Class XII marks.

5. Admissions will be made purely on merit.
1st June 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

please inform when the test of BITSAT for B Arch will be conducted at BITS campus and what is the procedure and date to obtain/download the forms. Is there any provision for the students getting admission through NATA score.
8th December 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

please inform when the test of BITSAT for B Arch will be conducted at BITS campus and what is the procedure and date to obtain/download the forms. Is there any provision for the students getting admission through NATA score.
10th March 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Does the seat allocation for b.arch in bit OS based upon bitsat (maths ,physics,chemistry)exam or any special exam is conducted for b.arch separately?
9th November 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

When admission test conducted and who to apply for B.arch 2020 .thank you
14th November 2019, 10:21 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When admission test conducted and who to apply for B.arch 2020 .thank you
For getting admission into B.Arch course one has to give NATA Exam which will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance examination. Through this exam, admission will be offered to 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) across India. This exam is conducted two times in a year i.e. April and July.
Online application will be available from January 2020.

For more information you can visit this link :
http://www.nata.in
6th September 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I scored 136 marks in nata 2020. How can I go for admission in bits pilani.
25th September 2021, 01:46 AM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed with Mathematics and Statics Subjects with atleast 60%marks in either of these subjects.
17th February 2023, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

how many marks should i score in bitsat to get into bits pilani?
24th June 2023, 07:32 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To get admission for the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program at BITS Pilani, you need to follow a specific procedure. Here are the general steps involved:

Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by BITS Pilani for the B.Arch program. For admission, you are required to have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate percentage in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Additionally, you should have a valid score in the BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) or JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main) and have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10+2.

Application Form: Visit the official BITS Pilani website and navigate to the admissions section. Look for the application portal or admission notification for the B.Arch program. Fill out the application form with the required details, including personal information, academic qualifications, and BITSAT or JEE Main score.

Submission of Documents: Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application guidelines. This typically includes your academic transcripts, 10+2 mark sheet, BITSAT or JEE Main scorecard, and any other relevant certificates. Ensure that you provide accurate and authentic information.

Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the available payment methods mentioned on the application portal. The fee amount and payment instructions will be provided on the BITS Pilani website.

Admit Card and Slot Booking: After submitting the application, you will receive an admit card or hall ticket for the BITSAT examination if you choose to appear for it. Follow the instructions provided to book your exam slot, which includes selecting the date and time for your BITSAT examination.

BITSAT or JEE Main Examination: If you opt for BITSAT, appear for the BITSAT examination on the chosen date and time slot. Alternatively, if you have a valid score in JEE Main, ensure that you have the necessary documents and details related to your JEE Main score for the admission process.

Merit List and Counselling: Based on the BITSAT or JEE Main score and other eligibility criteria, BITS Pilani will release a merit list of selected candidates. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for the counseling process, where you can choose your preferred B.Arch program and campus. The counseling process will include document verification and seat allocation.

Admission Offer and Enrollment: If you are offered a seat in the B.Arch program, you will receive an admission offer from BITS Pilani. Carefully review the offer letter, which will include details about program enrollment, deadlines, and payment of fees. Accept the admission offer and follow the instructions provided to confirm your enrollment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?