2nd February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Diploma in Travel and Tourism having less marks in 10th and 12th?

I got 46% in 10th class and in 12th 48% on this basis can i take admission for diploma in travel and tourism?

6th February 2015, 11:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I take admission in Diploma in Travel and Tourism having less marks in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 46% in 10th class and in 12th 48% on this basis can i take admission for diploma in travel and tourism?
Those candidates who have scored 50% marks in 10th standard can get admission for Diploma in Travel and Tourism. So, If you have scored 50% marks in 10th or 12th standard, then definitely you are eligible for Diploma in Travel and Tourism course.

Diploma in Travel and Tourism is a three year course, which is divided into six semesters

Eligibility Criteria:

Students should have passed class 10th standard or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% from a recognized board.

Those students with a pass in 10+2 or an equivalent from a recognized board can also apply. The applicant's age should not be more than 21 years at the time of admission.

Selection to the course will be based on an entrance examination organized by the respective institution.
25th March 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Diploma in Travel and Tourism having less marks in 10th and 12th?

how much money requried to complete diploma in travel and tourism after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?