3rd February 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

List of Multinational Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

SIR I
WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP BEFORE
COMPLITION OF 4th YEAR OF CIVIL ENGG B.TECH IN MNC'S
SO, KINDLY TELL ME MNC FOR MY BRANCH
I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP RELATED TO MY BRANCH

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  4. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  8. How to do MCA 6 months internship? How can I apply for that in Multinational companies?
  9. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  10. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  13. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  17. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  18. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
3rd February 2015, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Multinational Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR I
WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP BEFORE
COMPLITION OF 4th YEAR OF CIVIL ENGG B.TECH IN MNC'S
SO, KINDLY TELL ME MNC FOR MY BRANCH
I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP RELATED TO MY BRANCH
List of companies for internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering subject:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
3rd February 2015, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Multinational Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

You can apply for Internship in following companies

1. Advance Vibrators, 1, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4553 0853

2. Integrated Techno Systems Pvt Ltd, 118b, 2nd Floor, Opposite Khelgaon, Gautam Nagar, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2649 7491

3. Iontech Engineers, 1810, Iind Floor, Kotla, Mubarakpur, Opposite D-57 N D S E-I, Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2460 1850

4. B C Contractor & Cranes Private Limited, 63, Samrat Enclave, Near Brittania Chowk 110034, New Delhi, Phone: 011 4702 0851
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?